Introducing A.C.E. It 25 (All Children Excel)
“ACE It 25” is a PTA council committee that has been established in District 25 to support families of children with identified physical, behavioral, emotional, and intellectual needs. The committee’s primary goals are:
● To bring together parents, families, and teachers of children with special needs for sharing of experiences
● To be a resource to local unit PTAs and their communities on the needs of these
● To help provide important education for the PTA Presidents to take back to their schools
● To help support PTA communication in understanding the best way to provide support
for children with special needs while attending PTA functions
● To help improve the lives of the children by providing cultural, social and physical enrichment through PTA programs
● To advocate for children with special needs
● To foster parent involvement by providing opportunities for parents to get to know each other, communicate information, provide a forum for exchanging ideas and suggestions across the district
If you have a child who could benefit from accommodations at Dryden PTA events, questions, or concerns, please contact the Dryden ACE it 25 school representative: Lauren Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also visit and like the ACE it 25 Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AllChildrenExcel25
SAVE THE DATE – Friday, April 27th – Family Bowling Night , 6:30 – 8:00 PM
For current families of SD25 children with identified physical, behavioral, emotional, or intellectual needs
CLICK HERE for more info.