Each month, the PTA provides a book to each Dryden student whose birthday is in that month. Summer months are included throughout the year as well. Promoting Literacy while celebrating Birthdays. Check! We got you covered!
If you’d like to become a member of Dryden PTA, please visit our webstore link. As a member of the PTA, you help provide Dryden School with enriching programs and memorable events! Join today to become more involved! If you have questions about PTA membership, contact Jillian Sheehan: Click here to Send Mail
Introducing A.C.E. It 25 (All Children Excel)
“ACE It 25” is a PTA council committee that has been established in District 25 to support families of children with identified physical, behavioral, emotional, and intellectual needs. The committee’s primary goals are:
● To bring together parents, families, and teachers of children with special needs for sharing of experiences
● To be a resource to local unit PTAs and their communities on the needs of these
● To help provide important education for the PTA Presidents to take back to their schools
● To help support PTA communication in understanding the best way to provide support
for children with special needs while attending PTA functions
● To help improve the lives of the children by providing cultural, social and physical enrichment through PTA programs
● To advocate for children with special needs
● To foster parent involvement by providing opportunities for parents to get to know each other, communicate information, provide a forum for exchanging ideas and suggestions across the district
If you have a child who could benefit from accommodations at Dryden PTA events, questions, or concerns, please contact the Dryden ACE it 25 school representative: Lauren Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also visit and like the ACE it 25 Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AllChildrenExcel25