- Introducing Fund the ‘Phin! Our stress-free “unfundraiser”, which is our biggest fundraiser of the year and our only direct reque! No selling, no soliciting pledges, no running, just send in your donation! Accepting donations through September 24th through the link below or by cash or check via backpack mail.
- Dryden PTA asks for participation in fundraising to support our many programs for students and families at our school. We take pride in offering a wide variety of special programs, school clubs and fun after school events.
- Click on the following link to make a donation: https://fund-the-phin.cheddarup.com
Click the link to sign up to become a Room Representative for your child’s class! Room Reps historically connect classroom parents, plan and facilitate classroom parties, and help teachers with other needs that may arise. Ideally, each class will have two reps. This year, we anticipate the Room Rep role to comprise of:
-Organizing a sign up for classroom volunteers
-Planning and running classroom parties (Halloween and Valentine’s Day)
-Helping teachers gather and send classroom candid photos to the Yearbook Committee
-Aiding teachers with other needs (this will vary from teacher to teacher)
-Communicating to classroom parents on behalf of the PTA
-Meeting at Dryden before school for a short organizational meeting (date TBD)
Dryden PTA is looking for volunteers next school year! Click the link below for more information on the variety of roles and activities sponsored by the PTA. Sign up now and you will be contacted with information in advance of the event. Thank you!
Please join us in CONGRATULATING the newly elected Executive Board for the 2021-2022 school year!!
- President – Rachel Conklin
- Executive Vice President – Julie Eisenhut
- Returning as Vice Presidents of Administration – Stephanie LaMonica and Eileen Ryan
- Returning as Vice Presidents of Children’s Programs – Michelle Castaneda and Nickie Cecola
- Vice Presidents of Ways and Means: Allie Kraniotis and Jennifer Tyler
- Secretary – Lindsay Nugent Anderson
- Treasurer – Evan Korkofigas
It’s time to order school supplies for next year. Our school supply kits go on sale May 4! Click on the link below for your one stop shop for supplies! Make sure to select your student’s 2021-2022 grade level.
Order by June 21st to receive FREE shipping to school!! After 6/21 – ship to home – standard shipping rates apply.
What else? Mid-summer orders! If you miss the June 21st deadline, you can still order through July 5th! Orders placed between June 21st through July 5th will be delivered to your home. Standard shipping rates will apply. Kits should arrive within 10-15 business days or sooner.
Any questions please contact Jennifer Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
May 21st- Decade day (pick a decade for outfit inspiration)
June 4th- Wacky sock day
June 11th-Wear your school spirit
Every Friday until the end of the year we will have spirit days! All students are invited to wear school spirit wear or school colors (red and white) and show their pride in Dryden. 5th graders can wear their fifth grade Dryden shirts as well!